Friday, October 22, 2010

Networking Event for Weber/Davis County Bloggers

Hi Friends--

I'm forwarding this message to you from my friend Elisa, owner of Mormon Mommy Blogs.

MMB is holding a FREE event on Friday, November 5th from 10am to noon, for bloggers in the Davis/Weber county areas.

It will be located in South Ogden and there will be short presentations on what to look for when shopping for Orthodontists, How to write a review post and SEO Blogging Tips. You will walk away with a free lunch, a $200 bleaching kit for your sparkling teeth and an amazing teeth cleaning kit for you to giveaway on your blog. Oh. And don't forget the chance you will have to win the door prize of a brand new I-Pod.

Send an RSVP as soon as possible to let us know if you are still interested so that we can plan the lunch accordingly. It's going to be one awesome catered lunch, girls! You don't want to miss out. If you have any friends that are bloggers and live in the Davis/Weber County area and think they would be interested in attending, go ahead and forward this on to them and let us know as well. We want to plan accordingly!

We look forward to your prompt reply!

You don't have to be a big time blogger, or even update your blog often. This is just a networking event for a local orthodontist to get the word out about his business, through friends and neighbors. So, one day, when your neighbor across the street says "Johnny needs braces," you can say, " Oh, I know a guy!"

The only thing you are asked to do is come, and then write a little something about it on your blog.

I'm going. Who's with me?

If you are interested, please email me or Elisa, or leave a comment, so they can get a count.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Free teeth cleaning kit? Nice! Too bad I missed it. I hope I get it next time! I really give importance to teeth, you know. I usually grab the opportunity when I spot free stuff. I've been teaching that attitude to my two kids. I tell them that they have no reason to be afraid of their Bartlett dentist because he is a hero, although he has no cape. Like all other dentists in Bartlett, he saves children from the real bad guys, such as cavities and bad breath. That helps a lot, actually. I think it's a good start. I hope they bring that attitude with them as they grow up.