Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Santa was good to us this year. It's amazing how we continue to be spoiled even when we've all been a little naughty.
I realized upon reviewing my pictures the day after Christmas that I really didn't take many pictures.
But of the few that I did take (or my siblings who stole my camera took) you can piece together the evidence of our Christmas festivities.



This is Peter. She's so stinkin' cute, I just can't stand it. This was at her preschool Christmas program a couple of weeks ago. Notice the signature dirty face. It doesn't matter how many times a day I wipe her face clean there is always something around her mouth, whether its lunch, chocolate or snot, that girls can't stand to have a clean face! And try not to notice that her skirt is too big and falling off, and the shirt is too short, therefore showing bare midrift. Gotta start 'em young.


On Christmas Eve, after C finally returned from his sportsventure, we went over the river and through the woods (I-15 NB) to my Mom's house for dinner. My older brother and his family were the only other adults sibling that went (plus my two brothers who live at home, and of course my parents, and my Grandma).


This is my brother's baby. I just love this boy so much! We were have a very serious conversation here about what he's getting for Christmas. My parents with the grandkids (who showed up that night) and my youngest brother


Of course we had to get a family picture by the tree.


After dinner, we went home and got to open one present before bedtime.


Guess what it is?


Yep. Christmas jammies!

Look What Santa Brought us!



Christmas Morning

TJ & KJ both got Heely's.

KJ got her "real" tiara and American Girl doll she's been asking for for years.

Peter got a baby doll, but I didn't get a picture of it. This is her with her "giant chocolate raindrop pointy thing." (It's giant Hershey's kiss).

And T got a skate board.
I think Santa wanted us all to break our necks this year. And I got a new comforter. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it go with everything else I already had for the bed.

C's parents, Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sue opening their Christmas present. The kids all pitched in to get them an Alaskan cruise.


Kids sporting their new duds on the Sunday after Christmas.




7 comments:

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
* said...

Sorry, I can't spell right today (deleted previous post, oops!).

Wanted to say -- it's a nice thing to be spoiled! ;)

You are beautiful, as is your family!

Mikki said...

Sweet pics! Looks like Santa was good to ya'! And, if you are spoiled--you deserve it, you had a rough year.

Peggy said...

I like your clock.

Are you as super paranoid/protective of the American Girl as I am? I won't let my kids even touch their perfect hair.

Erin said...

What a cute family! And it looks like it was a nice Christmas - although I am now waiting for a blog post about a trip to the ER because of Heely's or a skateboard...

(Let's knock on wood that this doesn't happen.)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such a beautiful family!

Kristina P. said...

Look at your sexy bedroom! Rawr!!