I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, blogwise. I really am. So, I'm cheating and copying someone else's idea, because the creative side of my brain has completely shriveled up lately.
Here you go, thanks to Amber and Sarah.
1. Last beverage: Water.
2. Last phone call: My neighbor, calling to tell me her daughter can't babysit because she broke her leg.
3. Last text message: Dixie
4. Last song you heard: T trying to play Deck the Halls by ear on the piano, because he refuses to let me teach him the notes.
5. Last time you cried: don't know. a Couple months ago, I guess.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Yes.
7. Been cheated on: Yes, I was so naive
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Hot Pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Sure
19. Found out who your true friends were: I guess
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: Nope, since neither by hubby or my kids are on FB
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: A lot
23. How many kids do you want? I've been asking myself that question a lot lately.
24. Do you have any pets: Just the three monkeys, and some spiders.
25. Do you want to change your name: I used to, but I don't know what I'd change it to.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I can't remember! I must be getting old.
27. What time did you wake up? 7:30
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching TV, listening to C snore.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: The holiday season to be overwith, Going to the Redskins/Cowboys game in December (Go Redskins)
30. Last time you saw your mother: Last night.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: more babies
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, I have an uncle Tom
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? No one, I'm home alone. Silence is bliss!
35. Most visited websites: Facebook, google
36. What's your real name: Sherrie
37. Nicknames: Mom, Sharon, Sher
38. Relationship Status: Happily Married.
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Male or female: Female, last time I checked.
41. Primary School: Sarah Jane Adams
42. Middle School: North Layton
43. High school: Northridge
44. Hair color: Brown, dyed darker brown
45. Long or short: long, thinking of chopping it and donating to Locks of Love. Trying to get up the nerve to do it.
46. Height: 5' 7"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?Totally.
48: What do you like about yourself? I'm genuine. Real. What you see is what you get.
49. Piercings: ears, 4 in my left and 3 in my right, but all but 2 in each have grown in.
50. Tattoos: I've also been curious, but probably will never go through with it.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth, I was 24
53. First piercing: Ears, I was 11
54. First best friend: My mom, my sisters, and my neighbor across the street, Nicole
55. First sport you joined: T-ball. 2nd grade, unless gymnastics counts, then I was 6 or 7
56. First vacation: Colorado, to visit cousins
58. First pet: Midnight, a black lab
59. Eating: Northing, but thanks for reminding me, it's lunchtime.
60. Drinking: Nothing, but I could go for a cola.
61. I'm about to: take a shower, and eat lunch
62. Listening to: the dryer
63. Waiting for: me to get motivated to get off the computer and go take a shower
64. Want kids?: Got three, trying to decide if I can handle more
65. Get married?: Probably not, since I already am, and plan on staying that way.
66. Career: I have been thinking about going back to school and going to to nutrition or fitness.
67. Lips or eyes: ? Um, I'm good, but after my Lasik 3 yrs ago, I'm needing glasses again.
68. Hugs or kisses: depends on who's giving them.
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Really? is being younger in the future an option?
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both, I carry all of my flab in my butt and thighs.
73. Sensitive or loud: Loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: Yes, gross
77. Drank hard liquor: Never
78. Lost glasses/contacts: ALL THE TIME, thanks goodness for Lasik
79. Sex on first date: No!
80. Broken someone's heart: Yes.
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes, but sometimes I let people talk me out of it.
88. Love at first sight: Yeah probably, but I don't admit it.
89. Heaven: definitely!
90. Santa Claus: Of course!
91. Kiss on the first date: No, since now I have daughters and I need to teach them to say no, and a son who needs to learn No means No.
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Maybe a little overlapping in high school
95. Did you sing today?: Yes!
96. Ever cheated on somebody: sigh. Yes.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: College. I would figure out what the heck I wanted to major in, and graduate. I'd be less boy crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing about meeting, dating and marrying C.
98. The moment you would choose to relive? My wedding day
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: Nah.