In celebration of my CD, Solitude, finally getting finished, I've got some exciting events planned!
Tuesday's concert started off the celebration, and moving forward, I've asked a few people here in blogland to share their thoughts and feelings about my music.
To start off, MMB is having a huge May giveaway this week, and my CD is included in it! If you haven't already, go enter it!
Erin just wrote a very embarrassing, yet sweet post about her girl crush on me. (Thanks Erin)
And coming up, we have some more stops around blogland:
Friday 5/22: Motherboard
Tuesday 5/26: Shauna
Wednesday 5/27: Heidi
Thursday 5/28: Blokthoughts
Friday 5/29: Wonderwoman
And, to start of the blog tour, I'm excited to announce................
That's right. I'm giving away free CD's!! The winner will receive an autographed copy of my new CD, Solitude. A copy of sheet music, of their choice from the album (mention which song you would like in the comments--see below for a list of songs), and some other relaxing goodies to go along with the beautiful music!
Here's how to enter. You can have up to 9 entries in the giveaway, by doing each of the following. Make sure to leave for each one, so random.org can count each entry.
1. Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
2. Follow this blog (1 entry)
3. Blog about the giveaway (1 entry)
4. Facebook about the giveaway (1 entry)
5. Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry)
6. Click on Share on my music player on my side bar and put it up on your sidebar to share with your readers (1 entry)
7. Become my fan on Reverbnation (1 entry)
8. Become my fan on Facebook page (1 entry)
9. Become my fan on My Band page on facebook (1 entry)
So, get busy! Remember that each item on the list increases your chances, and remember to write a separate comment for each thing you do.
Entries will be accepted until Sunday, May 31st, midnight.
List of songs for sheet music:
- On the River
- Love at Home
- September Morning
- Come Thou Fount/Hie to Kolob
- My Blue Eyed Boy
- I Am a Child of God/Families Are Forever
- How Firm a Foundation/Praise to the Man
- Daddy's On a Train