Ok, well, not really empty, just nothing that I can twist into eloquent, funny, or entertaining stories.
So, I might just have to do my random post everyday, or just stop posting all together.
So, today, here's what I've thought about:
- I'm VERY, VERY, very, very, very, very, etc. unhappy about the blizzard today. I'm bugged that I had to shovel today. I didn't even finish, because the darn snow was so wet and heavy, that I literally could not do anymore. I was exhausted. Now, my lats are sore, I can only imagine what they'll feel like tomorrow.
- My other beef is this: what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks happened to all the snow plows? Did they all retire in the 2 weeks of 40 degree sunshine we had in January? I was out running errands from 8:45 this morning to 4 this afternoon. The snow didn't stop until around 1, and not once did I see a snow plow, and even the main roads were NOT plowed. Forget the budget cuts, I'd like to drive to preschool without DYING!
- I'm so ready for spring, I'm ready to up and move to AZ, or at least St. George. I understand, now, why birds fly south for the winter. And old people. And why bears hibernate. I really would like to just go to sleep from New Years day until March. Wake me up for my birthday. And I'll wear green, so you won't have to pinch me awake......hint, hint*
Here is my cute little TJ shoveling snow for me today.
- My kiddos had to go back to the dentist today. KJ had to get sealants on her back teeth, and TJ had cavities to fill. Talk about your drama! KJ was fine, but TJ fought and fought and fought until finally our dentist, who is a great dentist, and a very patient person, got frustrated, and finally sent us home with a temporary filling. He also told TJ that we would try again in a week, and if he didn't cooperate, he was send him to a mean dentist who would put him to sleep to fix his teeth. I hope TJ is scared into submission. We'll see when we go back to try again.
- I was reading my sister's blog today, about her trip here. I mentioned (I think) my gorgeous sister who lives in OK, and who is expecting twins. Well, she posted some pics on her blog, so I copied them, so I could show you here how cute she is!
This is my Dad and Kris comparing bellies. I think she just might have him beat!
My girls! My sisters: Kat, Me, Kris, Mom, Jess, Stacie
Kris, Jess & Stacie are all prego.