Saturday, February 28, 2009

Do you want to know who won?

I am resisting the urge to entitle this post "...and the winner is..." or "Drum roll, please..."
The winner of this awesome stash will receive a "pre-release" copy of my CD Solitude, a bag of Cadbury mini eggs, a package of Ghirardelli Dark & Raspberry chocolates, a package of Trident Citrus mint gum, and a bottle of Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate deep cleansing hand soap.


Thank you to my lovely assistant, KJ, for helping me draw a name.



And the winner is.....

Laurel!!! of The Tea Party Place

And since I got such a great response, I decided to have a 2nd & 3rd place winner, too. You will also receive a copy of "Solitude."

Congrats to:

Susan Brady of Don and Susan

and Mikki of Firelein Tomfoolery

Congratulations! Now just email me with your name and address, and I will send you your loot!

pianorunner at yahoo dot com

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Sher, apparently we're on the same page, because I added an e-mail address to my blog just last night: thebackorderedlife@hotmail.com

And thanks for voting for my blog. I can't bring myself to do it for myself (apparently even I have boundaries!) but it's nice to have supportive friends out there in blog world!

Yes, e-mail! Let's gab!

chelle said...

Hi Sher, Great give away. Thanks for signing up on mine. I hope everyone wins, but especially you! Would be so fun to meet you. m

Lara Neves said...

Congrats to the winners! Even though it wasn't me. :)

Missy said...

Congrats Laurel!
What a beautiful young lady!

tammy said...

Boo hoo.

I mean yay for the winners!

Mikki said...

No way!!?? I won? Yay, I never win anything. So awesome!!! I'll email you asap.

Devri said...

Dang, I don't know why I didn't enter, I think I fell off the face of the earth.. sorry

congrats to the lucky Mikki

wendy said...

OK -- here's my address.........oh, wait, I didn't win. DANG!!!!! double dang

Spence said...

Ahhh, Sherrie. I really wanted those cadbury eggs.

mCat said...

Congrats to the winners and crap-a-doodle to me!! Okay, will be ordering your CD now! : )

Stefany said...

Congrats to the winner - What a fun giveaway!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Congratulations to the winners! Hey, where can I buy your cd? I probably missed that info from one your posts but I'm a spotty blogger, so sorry. Please e-mail me info on how to order, okay.

tiburon said...

Congrats to the winners!
I am such a loser.

Wonder Woman said...

I've got a tag for you! (have I ever told you I love your e-mail addy? Very clever.)

AS Amber said...

Son of a bee sting! I didn't win??? Oh wait, I'm pretty sure I forgot to enter. RATS! So now I want to order a CD. HOW???

Jo said...

Boo hoo, I didn't win! You would think I would be used to that by now, but no, I am disappointed every time!

Jen said...

Waaaaaaaah! I wanted it! Okay, I'll get a hold of myself and try to be happy for Laurel. Sniff, sniff. Congrats Laurel!!!