Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Embarrassed

Ok, I'm a little embarrassed because of my little "outburst" on Sunday. Really, I'm not crazy! Ok, maybe I am...a little. But everyone's entitled to their "days", right!
Besides, I'm doing a lot better today.
Except that I twisted my ankle yesterday doing step aerobics at the gym. I'm sure it's not too hard to imagine...clumsy me trying get the steps right, and falling flat on my behind! Ha HA!!! Ouch! I have a 10 mile race this Saturday so I hope if heals fast.
I think sometimes when you're taking in a little too much at a time, the Lord intervenes (sometimes with a twisted ankle) to tell me SLOW DOWN, and take it easy.
And Yes, Motherboard, I had a huge Coke yesterday, and believe it or not, I made through the day!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I always say the only difference between me and a non-Mormon is the temperature of the caffeine that we have in the mornings!