Friday, March 28, 2008

Random 10 Friday


Have any of you ever done Isagenix? I started it yesterday. You have 2 "cleanse" days where all you get to eat is this yucky cleanse drink that tastes like medicine 3 times a day, and the only snack you have are these chocolate flavor chalk-like doggy biscuits in between the cleanse drink. Then you replace two meals a day with a cleansing shake, and can have one 400-600 calorie meal for 5 days. Then, you have 2 more cleanse days. It's supposed to cleanse your body of all the toxins, help you get off addictions--in my case, that would be sugar, and caffiene. So, today is my 2nd cleanse day. It's only 9am and I'm STARVING! Do you ever get so hungry that you start feeling nauseous? I do...I've gotten that ever since I was pregnant...even when I'm not pregnant.
So, I'm starting to think, why am I doing this? To lose..what? 5 lbs? But, I do think it will be good to reset my system, and get all of that Christmas/valentines/Easter and everything in between Candy out of my system.
So, please..try not to judge me...

p.s. It's Friday! yeah!
I am planning on taking it easy today, and being lazy, then we're meeting Clint in Salt Lake for the Jazz game tonight!

Here's my Random 10 List for this week:

1. Only Time - Enya
2. Cosas De La Vida - Eros Ramazzoti
3. Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
4. Every Breath You Take - The Police (in honor of Brooke White)
5. Ballade No. 4 in f minor, Op. 52 - Chopin
6. I Guess You Had to Be There - Lorrie Morgan
7. The Unforgiven - Metallica
8. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
9. XXX's and OOO's (An American Girl) - Trisha Yearwood
10. Caruso - Luciano Pavarotti

Bonus:
Stranded - Shawn Colvin

2 comments:

Krazy Kat said...

I can't believe you are doing that again. You must be crazy. I absolutely hated it and I didn't even finish. I decided exercising is a lot better than starving yourself. But good luck. I know Katy and Camille both like it. I have a whole thing of shake stuff, chocolate wafer things and a cleansing drink if you want them.

Jessica said...

Sounds interesting. :) I once went off refined sugar for a whole week! I felt a lot better without all the sugar in my system but it's too hard to stay off, especially with Nate around! He constantly has a treat or wants a treat. I guess I need to be better disciplined and just not eat it!