Friday, March 28, 2008
Random 10 Friday
Have any of you ever done Isagenix? I started it yesterday. You have 2 "cleanse" days where all you get to eat is this yucky cleanse drink that tastes like medicine 3 times a day, and the only snack you have are these chocolate flavor chalk-like doggy biscuits in between the cleanse drink. Then you replace two meals a day with a cleansing shake, and can have one 400-600 calorie meal for 5 days. Then, you have 2 more cleanse days. It's supposed to cleanse your body of all the toxins, help you get off addictions--in my case, that would be sugar, and caffiene. So, today is my 2nd cleanse day. It's only 9am and I'm STARVING! Do you ever get so hungry that you start feeling nauseous? I do...I've gotten that ever since I was pregnant...even when I'm not pregnant.
So, I'm starting to think, why am I doing this? To lose..what? 5 lbs? But, I do think it will be good to reset my system, and get all of that Christmas/valentines/Easter and everything in between Candy out of my system.
So, please..try not to judge me...
p.s. It's Friday! yeah!
I am planning on taking it easy today, and being lazy, then we're meeting Clint in Salt Lake for the Jazz game tonight!
Here's my Random 10 List for this week:
1. Only Time - Enya
2. Cosas De La Vida - Eros Ramazzoti
3. Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
4. Every Breath You Take - The Police (in honor of Brooke White)
5. Ballade No. 4 in f minor, Op. 52 - Chopin
6. I Guess You Had to Be There - Lorrie Morgan
7. The Unforgiven - Metallica
8. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
9. XXX's and OOO's (An American Girl) - Trisha Yearwood
10. Caruso - Luciano Pavarotti
Stranded - Shawn Colvin