My cute friend from HS, Amberlynn, tagged me forever ago, and I just barely noticed. Here it is:
8 TV Shows
1) The Office
2) The Unit
4) Pushing Daisies
5) Dancing with the Stars
6) The New Adventures of Old Christine
7) Hannah Montana
8) The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
I couldn't think of more than the first six, but the last two are always on after 4:00. KJ takes over when she gets home from school.
4) Little Ceasar's
6) 7-11 (that is a restaurant if you buy your whole meal there)
7) California Pizza Kitchen
That's all I can think of. We NEVER go out to eat with the family, except Little Ceasar's makes an appearance on our dinner table weekly, and yes, we do go to 7-11 for our meals occasionally (especially C for the nachos and me for the Cherry Coke). The first three are the restaurants C and I rotate when we go out without the kids.
8 Things I did yesterday
I can't remember what I did yesterday, so I'll write what I did today:
1) Woke up late, with a sore throat and a knot in my neck!
2) Fixed KJ's hair because it's picture day, and the pin curls I put in last night made her look like Medusa (if you need a Halloween hair idea, I now know how to make you look like you have snakes for hair) Sorry, didn't think to take a picture til now.
3) drove KJ to school, because she missed the bus, then drove TJ & Peter to preschool
4) visited with my visiting teacher
5) hosted play group at my house, made cocoa rice krispie treats with M&M's and candy corns, played Spooky Bingo, broke up a fight, resisted the urge to scream, and lock myself in my room till all the Mom's came to get their kids.
7) Drove TJ to karate, and sat in my car and read
8) Came home, plopped TJ & Peter in front of the TV, because I'm exhausted, and I feel like crap, what with the sore throat and all. I feel a sinus infection coming on...AGAIN!!!
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1) going back to bed, I need a nap
2) not being sick
3) my CD getting released
4)KJ's birthday in 2 weeks
5) getting the holidays overwith
7) Peter being in 1st grade
8) our Hawaii trip for my birthday in March (Ok, it's not really for my birthday, it's for work, but its the week of my birthday)
8 Things on my wish list
1) A nap
2) a grand piano
4) for Clint to not have to work so hard, and to be home more, but to still get paid the same
5) for my house to be eternally clean
6) infinite youth and wisdom
7) my children to grow up to be well adjusted, smart, wonderful and righteous people, despite having an insane mother
8) Smaller butt, bigger boobs
8) and you.......