I got tagged twice for two very similar tags, so I'm mixing 'em together. So, here you go!
1. I'm always cold. Always. I sleep with flannel jammies, and an extra blanket every night. Even in the summer. I go outside to warm up because I think my house it too cold. I even have goose bumps right now.
2. Contrary to what I said on the last thing, I am a sweater. Big time. It's kind of embarrassing. After going running, I am literally dripping with sweat. My husband won't hug me, until after I shower. Yes, it is possible to be sweating and freezing at the same time.
3. I can't stand schedules. I hate to be tied down to a schedule. I despise being organized. My husband has tried to cure me of this for years, but I'm holding on to my values of flying by the seat of my pants, and doing what I feel like, when I feel like.
4. I have naturally curly hair. And I have always hated it. I usually straighten it, but I always have the little curly hair halo going on. Especially when it's humid or rainy.
5. Eating is one of my biggest hobbies. I LOVE FOOD! I'm constantly snacking. Constantly. I have a major sweet tooth. I always have food with me by the computer. And I love to eat out.
6. I am a dish nazi (according to my sister, Kat). I may have a totaly disaster of a house, but my dishes are done. Usually. I would say always, but I hate to unload the dishwasher. But, I really hate having dishes in the sink or on the counter, so I do it.
7. Greg Hansen called me today and wants to help me produce my CD!! YEAH!!!!!!!! Here I go....living my dream!!!!!!!