Monday, February 11, 2008

Cancun!!!





Hola! Fuiste a Cancun, Mexico en la semana pasada!!! Que Divertido! We just got back on Saturday from Cancun. It was great! Clint had a conference for work...he had two days of meetings, and then was just played! We spent lots of time at the beach, swimming in the ocean, visited La Isla Mujeres where we did a zip line across the ocean, and swam with the dolphins, we went scuba diving in Marina Maroma, saw the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza, and I even learned a little spanish! ("Donde esta el bano", and :Cuanto cuesta el vestido?") I knew 7th grade spanish would come in handy some day!
In case you're having trouble visualising the beautiful blue waters, white sandy beaches, and my golden tan (are you jealous, yet?), I'm attaching some pictures!

Adios!

4 comments:

Barney Family Blog said...

Wow Sher!
I am jealous.That looks and sounds like so much fun!You are lucky to be able to do that!
PS You look pretty hot with your scuba mask on!

Jessica said...

Of course I'm jealous! I would love to go to Mexico or anywhere warm right now. You and Clint are such a cute couple! We need to take a brother and sisters trip to somewhere like Mexico.

Elisa said...

Oh how fun! It looks like you guys had a blast! You brought the warmth and sun back with you! Thanks!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures! You are so pretty! Looks like you had a fun time. I so need a vacation!