Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love Questionnare

I've seen this on some of my friends' blogs, and thought I'd copy.

1. What is his name? Clint
2. How long have you been together? 10 years
3. Who eats more? Me! I love food, and Clint has incredible self control
4. Who said I love you first? I did a long time before he did
5. Who is taller? Clint
6. Who sings better? I'd say me, Clint says he's tone deaf, but I love it when he sings!
7. Who is smarter? 100% Clint
8. Who does the laundry? Me
9. Who does the dishes? Me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Umm...Clint...are we talking from the foot of the bed, and while were in the bed? I'm confused
11. Who pays the bills? I do, I'm a little OCD about it.
12. Who mows the lawn? we take turns, if I don't do it by Saturday, he does it
13. Who cooks dinner? Me, usually, but Clint makes a mean frozen pizza!
14. Who drives when you are together? Clint, always
15. Who is more stubborn? Clint, all the way
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Neither, we usually just argue until we fall asleep, and forget about it by morning
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
18. Who kissed whom first? Clint kissed my first, mid sentence. I guess he was sick of me talking! Actually, it was the most romantic first kiss ever!
19. Who proposed? Clint
20. Who is more sensitive? Me, most of the time, I'm a blubbering fool. He is very patient with me, though
21. Who has more friends? Hmm. Probably Clint. He makes friends with everyone, including restaurant servers, grocery store clerks. and he's a friend for life.
22. Who has more siblings? I have 7, he has 5, so me
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Clint thinks he does, so he probably does

No comments: