I guess the mocus has caught up to us. Peter was sick all day yesterday. And Clint worked late last night, and within 20 minutes of being home, he got sick,too. We're 2 for 5, and hopefully it stays there, and no one else gets sick.
I just have to say what awesome friends I have! We went visiting teaching yesterday morning, and, of all times for Peter to get sick, she had to do it right there on the living room carpet of the sister we were visiting! Of course, I decided I'd better leave. Within an hour after I got home, my AWESOME visting teaching companion called and said she was bringing us dinner, which, by the way, was fantastic! Then my friend, who has two girls my kids' ages, took KJ and TJ to her house while I taught piano lessons, and Baylie slept.
You guys are so wonderful! Thanks!!
Here's today's random ten list:
1. So Far Away - Dire Straits
2. Ice Cream - Sarah Maclachlan
3. Enter Sandman - Metallica
4. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
5. Defying Gravity - Wicked
6. Rhapsody in Blue - George Gershwin
7. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
8. Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
9. Everybody Makes Mistakes - Hannah Montana (thank you Kennedie)
10. Solitude - Sherrie Shepherd
Yes, I know #10 is my song, but I have spent so many hours this week, trying to transcribe it, that it deserves a mention.