Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday!




Wow! Is it Friday, already? This week has flown by. I really just want to go back to bed and sleep all weekend, but Clint came home from work yesterday, will new shelves for the storage room in the basement. So, now I have the HUGE project of sorting through all our Crap, and getting it organized. Keep in mind, these are all boxes that have not been unpacked since we moved in a year and a half ago. Maybe I should just haul it straight out to the dumpster!
p.s. I don't have a dumpster.

Here is today's random ten:

1. Prelude in D flat Major, op.28 - Frederic Chopin
2. Jump - Van Halen
3. Have a Heart - Bonnie Raitt
4. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
5. World Falling Down - Peter Cetera
6. Love is Here To Stay - Harry Connick, Jr.
7. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
8. It's Never Easy to Say Goodbye - Wynnonna
9. What I Am - Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians
10. The Day that She Left Tulsa (In A Chevy) - Wade Hayes

Bonus track:
No Llores Por Mi - Enrique Iglesias

Have a happy weekend.

p.s. to my friend and neighbor, Theresa: You and your family are in our prayers.

1 comment:

Sher said...

The boy lying in the grass is my baby brother, Charlie, last Easter. That is what I'd like to be doing all weekend.