I've been saving this one for when I couldn't come up with anything to blog about. Life has been pretty mellow. You know, just the usual crazy. Not CRAZY crazy. Just regular crazy. My lovely friend, Motherboard, did this tag (or tags) on her blog last week, and I wanted to copy. She also did a lovely post today about visiting teaching. I know it wasn't meant to be a guilt trip, but what can I say? I must have a guilty conscience. And, I might be the tiniest bit self-absorbed, because I know everything everyone says and does is ALL about me, right? RIGHT!? So, I promise I'll be better. PROMISE!!
Ok, on to the tag...
The Music Tag
List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what genre whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer.
Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.
Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
Ho Man! This is hard. Where do I begin?
1. Dreaming wit a Broken Heart - John Mayer
2. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
3. Chiquitita - ABBA
4. Like Whoa - Aly & AJ (Ok, am I a dork for liking Disney channel songs?)
5. Realize - Colbie Caillat
6. Around the World - Daft Punk
7. Feel Like Tonight - Chris Daughtry
Six words that describe my life right now:
1. Crazy (the next song I write will have this title, because it seems to be my theme)
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)
Whew. That was fun. Consider yourself tagged if you want to play. Let me know if you play by leaving me a comment... its fun to learn about you!