I think this will be my last post for a little while. I got a little carried away with blogging a couple of weeks ago. I tend to do that. I always take everything to the extreme. I need to be a little more available to my little ones.
Plus, I guess I'm blog depressed because I'm not feeling the comment-love from you, so I figured nobody's reading this, so what's the point, really?
So, I guess, I'm just a glutton for punishment, because we went to Lagoon, again, yesterday. Actually, it wasn't so bad. WE had fun. We took Charlie, my little brother, and my good friend, Lisa, came along with her girls.
Lisa's daughter and KJ are good buddies. They get a long really well. It's nice when I can see my kids have good friends. It makes me happy.
Here is a pic of them at Kindergarten graduation.
And the kids at the park last spring.
I didn't take my camera to Lagoon, yesterday...I forgot.
Here is my Random 10 list....the first in many weeks of not doing it.
Music is one thing that always brings me joy. I like to share.
1. Just Another Heartache - Chely Wright
2. Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
3. Cemeteries of London - Coldplay
4. Dancing Queen - ABBA
5. Whenever You Remember - Carrie Underwood
6. We Are the Champions - Queen
7. Red High Heels - Kellie Pickler
8. Where There's No Tomorrow - Peter Cetera
9. Money in the Bank - John Anderson
10. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Bonus: You Were Mine - Dixie Chicks