Saturday, August 30, 2008

The CD is done!!! I finished recording and finalized it last night. I just need to make copies, design the cover, and finish it up.
Be sure to enter the contest below for a free copy.
And don't worry, if you don't win, I am going to sell copies for really cheap. Once I figure out how much it is going to cost me to copy it (per CD), I will let you know how much they will cost.
Just be forgiving, and remember that it IS a homemade CD. Don't expect professional, and there are some mistakes, that hopefully, I'm the only one who notices, but overall, I think it turned out pretty durn good!
Yeah!

p.s. I ran just over 18 1/2 this morning. (Yes, the and a half is important) I didnt' quite make it to 20, but it was a good run.
The weather was perfect. Now I think I can get excited for the marathon.
I'm running a 20 mile race next week in Provo. Wish me luck!

p.p.s. Come enter the contest.
p.p.p.s. Make more comments.

7 comments:

Mikki said...

You are so awesome!!! I wish I was a runner, but I just can't get into it. But that is so cool that you can run that long.
Congrats on the cd. I can't wait to win it (wink wink). NO, seriously, if I don't win it, I definitely want to buy one.

The Motherboard said...

I will buy one! Just name your price... within reason of course! ;>)

And, 18.5 miles? Thats why you look like you do and I look like I do.
sigh.

Jen K said...

Your music is great, I'm excited for you. Put my name into the contest!

The Motherboard said...

I added you over at MMB--go check out your special category... i made it just for you, merrianne and wonderwoman! :>)

MERRIANNE said...

HEY! OH MY GOODNESS.....you ran 18 and a half MILES!!!! that is insane in the membrane!!!!

i wish i could do that!!!!

and goodness....i would LOVE to hear your CD!!!! i'm gonna go enter that giveaway right away!

MERRIANNE said...

p.s. i saw what MOTHERBOARD commented about....we are on the
MORMOM MOMMY BLOGS under the heading SAUCY MOMS!
haha!!!

funny, huh!?!

The Jensen Family said...

I'm so excited that you finished your CD! I heard the arrangement that you did with Spencer and it was so pretty. You guys are so talented!