Saturday, August 30, 2008

The CD is done!!! I finished recording and finalized it last night. I just need to make copies, design the cover, and finish it up.
Be sure to enter the contest below for a free copy.
And don't worry, if you don't win, I am going to sell copies for really cheap. Once I figure out how much it is going to cost me to copy it (per CD), I will let you know how much they will cost.
Just be forgiving, and remember that it IS a homemade CD. Don't expect professional, and there are some mistakes, that hopefully, I'm the only one who notices, but overall, I think it turned out pretty durn good!
Yeah!

p.s. I ran just over 18 1/2 this morning. (Yes, the and a half is important) I didnt' quite make it to 20, but it was a good run.
The weather was perfect. Now I think I can get excited for the marathon.
I'm running a 20 mile race next week in Provo. Wish me luck!

p.p.s. Come enter the contest.
p.p.p.s. Make more comments.

7 comments:

Mikki said...

You are so awesome!!! I wish I was a runner, but I just can't get into it. But that is so cool that you can run that long.
Congrats on the cd. I can't wait to win it (wink wink). NO, seriously, if I don't win it, I definitely want to buy one.

Elisa said...

I will buy one! Just name your price... within reason of course! ;>)

And, 18.5 miles? Thats why you look like you do and I look like I do.
sigh.

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Your music is great, I'm excited for you. Put my name into the contest!

Elisa said...

I added you over at MMB--go check out your special category... i made it just for you, merrianne and wonderwoman! :>)

Anonymous said...

HEY! OH MY GOODNESS.....you ran 18 and a half MILES!!!! that is insane in the membrane!!!!

i wish i could do that!!!!

and goodness....i would LOVE to hear your CD!!!! i'm gonna go enter that giveaway right away!

Anonymous said...

p.s. i saw what MOTHERBOARD commented about....we are on the
MORMOM MOMMY BLOGS under the heading SAUCY MOMS!
haha!!!

funny, huh!?!

Jessica said...

I'm so excited that you finished your CD! I heard the arrangement that you did with Spencer and it was so pretty. You guys are so talented!