1) My 3 year old LOVES to scrub toilets. Why do they love to clean when they're little, and then refuse to do it when they're old enough to do it right? WHY?!!
She likes to take the toilet brush, dip it in the sh** water, and drip it all over the house. The floor on my bathroom afterward is quite hazardous. She discovered this, after "scrubbing" the toilet, and slipped and fell on her keester. (How do you spell ceester, quister, chzixysther?)
2) While a tile shower may look all stylish and beautiful, it totally SUCKS to clean. There is some seriously funky junk growing in the grout. NAST!
3) Why, when I have a water softener, does my shower still get hard water spots on the glass. And why can't I get this off, even after mondo effort and scrubbing. (note: I may have mentioned that I hate cleaning, and I may or may not take a lazy approach to it). If anyone has any insight and how to remove hard water spots (the lazy way), let me know.
4) I don't know why, but cleaning bathroom makes me hungry. I am ravenously famished right now. Except the problem is that the cleaner smell sticks with me the rest of the day, after cleaning, and disgusts me so much that it ruins my appetite. I feel like if I eat after I clean, I'm poisoning myself with Clorox cleanup, even though I have washed my hands afterward.
5) My bathtub has little blue smudges on it. And no amount of scrubbing or cleaner can get these little smudges off. What is this from? I can't figure it out. What have my kids gotten on their bodies, that cause little blue smudges on the bottom of the bathtub?
Now that you know all of my little bathroom secrets, do you have any insightful answers to my little potty mysteries?