Today, was my first day home alone. EVER!
My two little monkeys TJ & Peter started preschool today. I had 2 1/2 hours of time to myself.
It was wonderful!!!
The only problem is that it went by so fast.
But, I didn't curl up with a book, or go back to bed.
I got sooo much done!
So far, today, I have done:
- Ran 9 miles
- Took a shower, and got ready (yes, that IS an accomplishment)
- Dressed and fed the kids and got all of them off to school ON TIME!
- Picked up the drycleaning
- Returned some shirts at Kohls
- Went Grocery Shopping (and was shocked at how much less I spend when I'm not buying "treats"
- Folded 2 batches of laundry, put the 3rd batch in the dryer and started the 4th batch in the washer
- Took out all the garbage
- Made all the beds
- Cleaned up the garage
- Sprayed Febreeze everywhere (because i dont' know why, but my kids' rooms STINK!)
And I did ALL of this before 11:30 when I had to pick up the monkeys from preschool. I am so proud of myself.
p.s. I'm also proud of myself, for not spending the entire two hours blogging.
I could totally be done for the day, and be satisfied. But, alas, I am not done.
We still have to go to karate, soccer, volleyball, make dinner, and then start over and do the whole thing again tomorrow.
p.s. Here are some cute pics of the TJ & Peter for their first day of school!
TJ--doesn't he look handsome? Here is TJ on his first day of school one year ago. 3 years old
This Peter on Tuesday, on her Orientation Day.
This is Peter this morning. She is very proud of her pink cowgirl boots.
Here is Peter one year ago. 2 years old. Yes, she still had her "nummer." Thank goodness, we finally got over that addiction!