Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Crazy Day in Shepville

I'm finally posting today. Better late than never.
It's been kind of crazy day. First my husband left for the airport this morning at 4am for Indianapolis. He's there until Monday. They are taking a bunch of customers to the Indy 500. Yes, I would've liked to go, but leaving the kids is hard the last week of school, and I don't have a nanny. Anybody know one? I could use a nanny. Seriously....but that's another topic, entirely, that I could discuss all night.
So, moving on...
Both KJ and TJ had programs at school. Luckily the schedule worked out. KJ's Kindergarten program was first. She was so cute! I'm really proud of her. She has really done well this year at school.

KJ and her best bud, Sydney

KJ and Mrs. Oakes, her Kindergarten teacher


Then we went to TJ's preschool program. Again, he was adorable. He's come a long way this year, and is learning more all the time.
I love watching my kids perform. They apparently didn't inherit my shyness from my childhood. Tyson, especially loves to ham it up!



p.s. Does anybody know how to get a video onto a blog from my camera? I'm dumb, I havent' tried very hard, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Next, we had an extra day of Karate today. KJ's Sensei said she did really great and is ready to test for her brown belt and to move up to the youth/adult class. Wow, Kennedie and I could be in the same class! She's SIX! I think that's just amazing.

Yesterday, my husband came home with a nice little surprise...sort of. He called me up and said he found a car to buy (No, we weren't really in the market). But, it's a great deal, and it costs about what we could sell the van for. So, I came home for karate yesterday and there was a Tahoe in my garage. He bought me a new car as an early Anniversary present. Isn't he sweet?! So, now my van is for sale. Anybody interested?


(Pay no attention to the messy garage in the background)

Back to today...

Then, of course, piano, and a birthday party, figuring out how to pick up the van from the fix it shop (I thought I'd better get the pennies out of the CD player if we're going to sell it).
Crazy, crazy, crazy.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Are ya Kidding me? A car for a present?? Your husband needs to give gift giving lessons.
Seriously.
Thats awesome.
Looks like we are both doing the same thing... blogging instead of sleeping !