Thursday, May 15, 2008

Throwback Thursday

I have so much on my mind today. SOOOO much. It's really worth so many posts if I were to actually share everything that I wouldn't even know where to begin. So, I decided to spare you all my pschyco-babble drama, for today, anyway, and just share some scenes from the past. Back when times were simpler, and cares were fewer, when I'd never heard of things like suicide or cancer or depression or insanity. Here's to the old days....


I should've put this picture on last week's post, but I just found it today. Me in the middle with my Dad and Mom. I'm thinking I was 8 or 9?


I was born a chocoholic. I think this was on my 1st birthday, helping make the cake.


My oldest brother Josh, and me. This is one of our many trips to Fish Lake. We took a lot of camping/fishing trips back then. Ah, sweet memories. The back of the picture says 1981. So I would've been 3. I actually remember this trip, I think. Some guy helped me catch a fish, and my Mom says he said I was "cute as hell!"


I'm guessing I was 14 or 15 in this picture, doing what I love most. I wonder why I look so miserable. Judging from the music on the piano, I was probably practicing scales or Hanon or Czerny or some kind of mundane exercise like that. Sorry, I can see it better that you because the original is so much clearer...still haven't figured out quite how to get them to digital status without it affecting the quality.

1 comment:

Megan B said...

Loved this post and the last one. Your musical number on Mother's Day was my favorite part of the meeting. Thanks! I LOVE hearing you sing and play. Very cool. Good luck with the kid thing. All I can say is that it is definitely an individual thing. I knew when I was done and have not looked back. And I could not survive without those happy pills. Amen!