Friday, May 2, 2008
Today, the kids and I ventured out to the Gateway and went to the new children's museum, Gateway Discovery with my friend Nissa, and her little boy, Austin and her sister and neice. The kids had a blast! It was a lot of fun, but I was sure exhausted when we got home. All three monkeys slept on the way home.
Inside the helicopter they had on the roof. It think it might've been a real Life flight helicopter with the engine taken out or something. It was pretty cool. This kid jumped in front of TJ right before I took the picture. But, I guess that's how it goes at a children's museum.
Ride 'em, Cowboy!
KJ was the only one brave enough to try this climbing wall. It was huge!, I think it might've gone a whole 8 feet high! Woo Hoo!
Talk about the cutest little monkeys EVER!!
Austin & Abby LOVED playing in the water!
Here's my Random 10 List!
1. But Not for Me - Harry Connick, Jr.
2. Follow You Home - Nickelback
3. How Do I Live - Trisha Yearwood
4. Can't Fight this Feeling - Reo Speedwagon
5. What Time is It - High School Musical 2
6. Emma Jean's Guitar - Chely Wright
7. Pretty Good Year - Tori Amos
8. My Strongest Weakness - Wynonna
9. Baby Mine - from Dumbo
10. Casa De Locos - Ricardo Arjona
Bonus - Atomic Punk - Van Halen