Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random 10 Saturday?


I was just too busy yesterday to do my random 10 list. I'm too busy today too, but I needed a time out.

p.s. Thank you Motherboard for saving me from myself last night, and for the GNO!
You Rock!

1. Runnin' with the Devil - Van Halen
2. I Don't Dance - High School Musical 2
3. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
4. Used To - Daughtry
5. Just A Girl - No Doubt
6. Love Song - Sara Bareilles
7. It's Never Easy to Say Goodbye- Wynnona
8. Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
9. No One Needs to Know - Shania Twain
10. If Tomorrow Never Comes - Garth Brooks

Bonus : This is it - Kenny Loggins

p.p.s. My piano recital is this afternoon. I'm still running around like a crazy person trying to get ready. I should really be at the piano practicing, instead of typing at the computer. (I already helped Kennedie practice today and she's ready. She's so awesome!)
Wish me luck! (and all my students, too)

Love, me

2 comments:

Elisa said...

You rock! I wish I would have known where the recital was going to be... I would have brought great big signs that says "See Sherrie play. Play Sherrie play!"
GNO was awesome! We need to do it again!

Nick and Stacey said...

I hope your recital went well! And also I love lost too! I just got done watching the season finale I haven't quite had time til now, but I really like that show!