Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blog Bling Award


My good friend, Motherboard, gave me this awesome award. She is always so good about making me feel good about myself. I'm soooo lucky to have such a great friend as her. She is one of the most beautiful, insightful, smart, talented, kind, and spiritual people I've ever met!
So, it really makes me feel special that she gave me this award!

I seriously LOVE this blogging thing! I've been able to connect with old friends that I haven't seen in years, met some new friends, and gotten to know so much more about some of you, that I never would've known otherwise.
Plus, I love that I can log on and vent about all my issues, and I feel like somebody is listening and somebody cares! I love reading all your blogs!

So, I'm passing it along to you!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.
4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

Here's who I'm nominating:
1. Motherboard (I'm sending it back to you because you inspire me!)
2. Shannon
3. Jodi
4. Jen, and Jen
5. Kris
6. Jess
7. Peggy
8. Kat (because you need an excuse to put something on your blog)

Thanks Motherboard!

3 comments:

NICHOLS said...

I read your blog too. I love that you keep up on it so well. Looks like you had a blast with Kristen. Cute pics!

Elisa said...

Right back at ya Sher! right! back! You are amazing, and inspiring. So glad we are friends!

Stefany said...

Hey- I was blog skipping by and noticed this. I have always wondered how people get these cool awards ! Now I know =0)Very cute blog.