Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 Sense Tag

5 Senses Tag

List 4 things you love, and one thing you hate, for each category. Then tag 5 people;leave them a note on their blog so they know. Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.



Smell:

1. Clean laundry
2. Fresh cut grass
3. Baby bath
4. Baking bread
5. Hate: Tunafish



Touch:

1. Soft baby skin
2. TJ's fuzzy buzz cut
3. Kissable cheekers (on my monkeys)
4. Warm sun on my skin
5. Hate: wet pants (after one of the kids has an accident)

Sound:

1. Piano music
2. Okay, any kind of music
3. Waves crashing on the shore
4. The kids giggling, and playing nice together
5. Hate: The Kids whining and/or fighting

Taste:

1. Chocolate
2. Cherry Coke
3. Ripe juicy tomato picked fresh from the garden
4. Cucumbers
5. Hate: Tuna fish

Sight:

1. Trees, flowers, anything in nature
2. Clean house
3. Seeing my newborn babies for the first time
4. Blue sky, Sunshine, green grass (summertime)
5. Hate: Messy house



Fun huh?



I now tag: Whoever wants to play!

13 comments:

Jan said...

I guess there will be no tunafish that gets near that fresh baked bread :) Great list.

wendy said...

Man Sher, I WAS GONNA DO AN AWESOME TUNA FISH GIVEAWAY!!!!
I could see, hear, smell taste and enjoy all those things you listed.

Missy said...

My five senses are clouded, clog, and cruded with a severe cold! I play along when I can smell! LOL

deb@virginia blue said...

How fun!
LOVE the response about the tunafish giveaway...=)

AS Amber said...

So I've just gotten done looking at all your Hawaii pix. I'm so jealous!!! You're absolutely darling! It looks like you had a way good time. My bro has done a zip line thing in Mexico & said it's awesome! One of my fave things to see is a clean house, too. For all 4 seconds. Glad you're home. I'll be more dilligent in visiting!

AS Amber said...

Oh! And check out this post I did about laundry:

http://tnastubbs.blogspot.com/2008/10/im-gonna-lose-it.html

I feel your pain, sister!

Annette Lyon said...

Great list. Two that would make list too--the sound of my kids laughing (versus fighting, ready to kill each other) and the taste of a garden-ripe tomato. Ahhh . . .

Spence said...

Hey now I can count myself as tagged. Yay.

Just SO said...

Laughter is one of my favorite sounds as well. Coming from little mouths? even better.

Ashley said...

Fun post! We have lots in common. I hate the smell and taste of ALL fish, not just tuna fish, and I adore all those smells you mentioned too. Clean laundry is just the best!

mCat said...

I admit I am there with you on the tuna! Everyone keeps citing it as a great source of protein! UGH!!

susette said...

Oh my mouth is watering right now for a big, plump, juicy, vine-ripened, red, salted tomato. Can't wait for a summer garden! I love a clean house too. Why don't the kids love that too?

tiburon said...

Love your list! Sad that you hate tuna though :)