First, I just want to point out that while you sit and read this, I am relaxing on a beach in Hawaii. Neener, neener!
My friend WonderWoman gave me this great award!!
Thanks, Wonder Woman!
STEP 1: Respond and rework. Answer the following questions on my blog, replacing one question that I dislike with a question of my own invention.
STEP 2: Add one more question of my own.
STEP 3: Tag eight other bloggers.
1) What is your favorite day of the week? Most definitely, Saturday. First of all, C is home, which is nice, because he works WAY too much during the week. B. I get to start my day off with a long run. And tres, we usually just relax all day, and enjoy time with our family. It's a great day to unwind.
2) What is your biggest fear? Losing a child, or C dying young, and having to raise these kids alone
3) What was your worst subject in school? anything to do with science. WW said Chemsitry, and I have to agree whole-heartedly.
4) Who did you hug last? TJ, he's a great cuddler.
5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Yahoo, blogger, google-reader, facebook.
6) What was the last item that you bought? groceries.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy. I've always wanted to go there. I love the language, the history, the art, the romance. Someday...
8) What is your favorite book? I don't know what my favorite book is. I have so many different genres that I love. A few of my favorite authors: Jane Austen, David Morrell, loved Angels & Demons because of the art history, and it was set in Italy, and I liked all the action in it.
9) What was the longest car ride you ever took? When I was 16, my family drove from UT to Washington, DC. We stopped at EVERY church history site on the way. It took us over a week to get there. And now that the Nauvoo temple has been rebuilt, I want to go back, because when we went back then it was just the site where it had been.
10) What was the last movie you watched? The Changeling with Angelina Jolie. Kind of sad, but I liked it. Although, I have to say, I couldn't quite believe Angelina as the grieving mother, something about her looking so emaciated, and her collagen filled lips.
11) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions, what would you do? And no kids? go for a run, Go shopping, get a pedicure, read a book, blog, play the piano.
12) If you were to win the Powerball, what would you do with the money (besides invest it)? pay off debt, travel with my family, go to Italy, of course, use it to propel my music career
13)If you could pick the single most pivotal moment in your life, what would it be, and why? The moment when I gained my testimony of the gospel. Everything else I have done in my life, is a domino effect of that moment.
14) In your opinion, who is the most significant person in history and why? Jesus Christ, because he paid the ultimate sacrifice for human kind.
15) If you had a choice of places to live, where would it be? Right here. Or maybe back to my home town, which isn't too far from here.
16)What's a item on your property you can't live without? my house, duh
17) Since I don't know where Benji Schwimmer is.......If you were stranded on a desert island, and got one luxury item to take with you, and one person to take with you, what and who would it be? The person? Clint, but that is hard because I certainly wouldn't want to leave my babies behind. The item? A satellite phone so I could call for rescue, and call my babies
Ok, I now tag:
1. Melissa @ That's What She Said
2. Veronica @ Welcome to my Chaos
3. Sarah @ Sarah's Life
4. Denae @ My Real Life was Backordered (She's up for a MMB spotlight. Go vote for her, she totally deserves it!)
5. Erin @ If you Give a Mom a Moment (when she gets back from FRANCE!!)
6. Debilyn @ Definitely Debilyn
7. Wendy @ No Botox allowed
8. Andrea @ I'm just sayin