Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Things

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you...

Sorry, I was in a mood when I did this....

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Sher'ie Shar'ah
2. Sherm
3. Madre

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Stripper
2. Bounty Hunter
3. Piano teacher

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Heaven
2. my house
3. Under a rock

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Magnum PI
2. The Polka dot Door
3. Moonlighting

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. The grocery store
2. across town
3. out late

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. back to sleep
2. somewhere that actually has spring during spring
3. Italy

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Chocolate
2. Grenadine syrup
3. Rare, bloody red meat

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Some sunshine
2. getting a reaction from my stupid answers to this tag.
3. becoming rich and famous

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. KJ
2. TJ
3. Peter
4. C

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY... Maybe
1. Sally
2. Joe
3. Fred

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Frank Sinatra
2. Nine Inch Nails
3. MoTab

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. Kennie's city soccer team
2. Norwegian synchronized swimming team
3. any live NFL game

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Roy Rogers
2. chocolate milk
3. Water

13 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

Hahahahaaa! I SO needed a laugh this morning. This hit the spot.

Jo said...

You were in a mood! Silly lady, but it made me smile. Like you, my heart is longing for spring! I am hoping this rotten economy doesn't send you back to stripping and hunting for criminals.

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I was a stripper too! Where did you work?

And sometimes, they would play Nine Inch Nails, and then mix it up with the MoTab.

Lisa said...

A stripper? Surely, ye jest...Well, we all need a little spice in our life.

Nick and Stacey said...

Funny....I think some of those were a little fib....haha!

mCat said...

Stripper! Awe.some. And yet you didn't send in any heels.

I can tell you were in a "mood" I think this freakin weather is tripping all of us!

Heidi said...

Ah nuts! I can't do this tag b/c you took all my answers! (I hate being unoriginal)

Elisa said...

You were a stripper? Sweet. Wanna teach me some moves?

Erin said...

I'm looking forward to being rich and famous one day too. Or maybe INfamous is more like it.

Spence said...

My, Sherrie, those are, um.....interesting jobs.
jk.

Wonder Woman said...

I've also been in one of those moods doing a survey.

My favorite team to watch is the Armenian synchonized swimmers. They've got a pretty intense rivalry with the Norwegians. We are gonna KICK YOUR TRASH at the 2012 Olympics!!!!

AS Amber said...

Stripper??? I thought I recognized you!

tiki_lady said...

What?? a stripper!! I am so jealous! I do it, I just don't get as many $1 bills anymore!