Saturday, July 4, 2009

Daily Food Journal, Day 3

I'd just like to clarify, again, that I'm not doing this for weight loss. I'm doing this, first of all to reset my system, and get all the junk out. And I'm doing this to get healthy. To get happy. And to kick my sugar habit once and for all.

I feel good today. I have energy. I'm happy.

Day 3 Food Log:

Breakfast:
Cheerios
skim milk
peaches

Lunch:
Tomato Sandwich
Squaw bread, tomato, butter,
salt

Snack:
raspberries
plum
sugar snap peas

Dinner:
Papa John's pizza w/
tomato and pineapple

Total:
Calories Fat Sugar Carbs
1305 31.9 51.4 209.9

My exercise for today was taking the kids to Lagoon. That totally counts. Oh, and I also had a radio interview with a famous guy, Greg Hansen, and my heart was pounding the whole time. That counts as exercise, too.