I saw this on Lara's blog, and had fun reading about her, so I thought I'd play along, just to amuse myself. You can play along too, if you like.
1. What is your current obsession? I can't stop thinking about Cherry Coke and chocolate and how I really want to win this damn contest, so I can't have it. But I'm this close to caving.
2. What do you hate the most that everyone else seems to love? Mayonnaise and miracle whip. Most people are one of the other. I hate both.
3. What are you wearing today?I'm still in my jammies. And yes, I'm aware that it's almost 10:00. But, my hubby is out of town, and I just don't care about getting dressed today.
4. What's for dinner? Probably frozen chicken nuggets for the kids, or cold cereal, or PB & J.
I don't cook when the hubs is gone.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? Oh, that's a hard one. Chicken Cordon Bleu, and roasted tomatoes, and some really rich chocolate something for dessert, and giant CHERRY COKE!
6. What is the last thing you bought? Sheet Music
7. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. Kids are outside playing. It's nice.
8. What do you think of the person that tagged you? Well, she didn't officially tag me, but I think she is beautiful and amazing, and I'm glad to have gotten to know her on her blog.
9. If you could have a house--fully paid for and totally furnished--anywhere in the world, where would it be? I like being in Utah. But I would love to live somewhere more rural, like up in the mountains, and have a bunch of acres, and wide open space.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? Only for one hour? I would go to OK, and visit with sister, and help her with her babies, but I would want more than one hour
11. What is one of your hobbies? I'm trying to think of something people don't know about me. Ok...cross-stitching, but I haven't' done it in awhile.
12. What is ONE of your favorite quotes? Anything is good if its made of chocolate.
13. What is your favorite color? RED!
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? My running clothes
15. What is your dream job? Concert pianist, or to be on Broadway
16. Describe your personal style. I like to be casual and comfortable. I'm a jeans and a T-shirt girl. I like looking pretty, but I don't like putting a lot of effort into it.
17. What is your favorite tree? I don't know. I have commitment issues when it comes to trees, which is why I don't have many in my yard. I can't decide. But, my favorite flowers are poppies.
18. What are you going to do after this? Maybe take a shower and get dressed for the day.
19. What is your favorite fruit? I love fruit! But, my favorite is probably peaches. Which is great, cuz they're in season right now. And I love peach flavored everything: peach Popsicles, lemonade, margaritas.....
20. What inspires you? That's a very general question. Beautiful music inspires me, being up in the mountains, with no distractions, being alone with my thoughts, my Mother.
21. Who was the last person that you kissed? Clint
22. What are you currently reading? Angle of Repose. I'm interested in the story, but it's really slow.
23. Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
Ok, the first book I saw with a red binding is the Pocket Manual of Musical Terms.
On page 26: Avec (Fr., ah-vek'). With. Avec ame (ahm), the same as CON ANIMA: a. le chant (shahn), the same as COL CANTO
24. What delighted you the most today? This is a hard question, only because I'm in a rotten mood, but I supposed it was when Peter finally decided to stop having her tantrum and go outside and play.
25. By what criteria do you judge a person? I don't know. I guess by way they treat me, the way they talk to me, if they are kind and friendly, if I enjoy being around them. If they are real, and don't try to pretend to be something they aren't..
26. What was your childhood nickname? Treewee, Sherbear
27. What are you afraid of? going blind, going deaf, losing a limb, heights, the Sky ride at Lagoon, something bad happening to my children, my husband dying in an accident.