Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Book Tag


I got tagged by my cousin Holly. I like this one, It's a little different.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog

5. Tag 5 people

Suddenly, like a striking snake, she reached out and grabbed my hand in a fierce grip.

This is from "The Other Boleyn Girl", which is what I'm reading right now. It's very long (661 pages), but I'm amazed at how fast I'm reading it. I started a week ago Saturday, and will probably be done within the week. It's very intriguing. I LOVE historical novels. It's about how Anne Boleyn married Henry VIII and became the queen of England. I'm hoping to finish this week, so I can go see the movie, while it's still in the theaters.
Since I got this tag, I thought I'd put in a plug for goodreads.com. (See the link on the side of my blog)
I love being able to see what my friends are reading and compare our reviews, if we've read the same books. It gives me ideas, and it's fun. If you are a reader, you should try it!

Ok, I'm tagging:
1. Elisa
2. Megan
3. Liz
4. Jodi
5. Shannon

I didn't tag my sisters because Holly already tagged them.

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh fun! I will totally play!

Shannon said...

I want to read that book, too!! Tell me what you think when you're done!

Elisa said...

If you are wanting to read Jodi Picoult, you should start with "My Sisters Keeper" or "Plain Truth" or "19 minutes" Those have been my favorites so far. You will love her... shes great!