Monday, April 21, 2008

Hogle Zoo


Friday, we went to the zoo with my sister Kathryn, and sis-in-law Stacie and their kids. We try to make it once a year. That's about all I can handle of the zoo.
Here are some pics.



Look at me, Mom! I'm cuter than the Elephant!



Peter, KJ, PJ, PK, BS (PK & PJ's cousin on the other side), MM, AG, TJ


We take a picture like this every time we go. It's one of my favorite places to take pictures at the zoo.


My Lovely sister, Kat, and her beautiful baby PJ



These are the cutest monkeys we saw at the zoo.


TJ LOVED the gorilla!

6 comments:

Krazy Kat said...

I'm glad you post pictures of my baby, since I don't have a camera. The pictures you took at the zoo turned out cute. Will you e-mail me the pictures you have taken of me and my kids? I think you took some at easter and at my house too.

thanks,
Kat

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! Just for the record I do like music, especially your piano playing. :) We're taking Ava to the zoo for her birthday on Wednesday, I hope I can handle it!

Barney Family Blog said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish we could have joined you! It's fun to see all the pics of your kids too. All the kids are so cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

How much fun is that! That is about all we go to the Zoo too! But what cute pictures! I love all the other pictures too! What a good idea, I always think I need to write a bunch about the pictures I post so I just end up not doing it at all! You have such cute kids!

Angela said...

Hey Sherrie! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. How are you? Yes, The Memorykeeper's Daughter is quite sad. I learned a lot, but then again it wasn't a favorite. In all, I'd have to say I didn't 'love' it. Definitely go for something more uplifing first!

Amberlynn said...

Looks like a successful trip to the zoo. Sherrie, I'm soo sorry I haven't sent those pics yet! It is on my list of things to do. I have been so scatter brained lately. I love all the pictures of the kids. They are soooooooo stinkin cute! Have a great one! Love ya!