Tuesday, April 1, 2008

One Word Tag

I decided I needed to put something a little more "light-hearted" on my blog after all the drama of the last few posts. So, I wasn't officially "tagged" but I borrowed this one from my cousins, Stacey.

1. Where is you cell phone? counter
2. Significant other? Clint
3. Worst bad habit? yelling
4. Hair? curly
5. Favorite Food? chocolate
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Favorite drink? water
9. Dream/goal? Happiness
10. Room you are in? hallway
11. Your ex? None
12. Your fear? heights
13. Where you want to be in 6 years? Happy
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you're not? sane
16. Muffins? apple-cinnamon
17. Wish list item? grand piano
18. Where did you grow up? Layton
19. Last thing you did? Bike
20. What are you wearing? running-clothes
21. Your TV? dusty
22. Your pets? kids
23. Your computer? on
24. Your life? crazy
25. Your mood? good
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? tan
28. Something you are not wearing? Shoes
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? Swimming
31. Love someone? YES
32. Last time you laughed? Today
33. Last time you cried? Sunday

1 comment:

Nick said...

I am glad you did this post! It is so fun, and if I would have had your blog address then I would have tagged you for sure! But you knew that already right!