Friday, June 20, 2008

Random 10 Friday

"My sport is your sport's punishment!"


Ok, I know I've been slacking on this lately...I've found I actually seem to have Less time for blogging since Summer started. I guess that just means more Kid time!

Here's my random 10 list:

1. Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. When I Think about Angels - Jamie O'Neal
3. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
4. Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police
5. Time for Letting Go - Billy Ray Cyrus
6. Steady On - Shawn Colvin
7. I Grieve - Peter Gabriel
8. Wishful Thinkin'-- River Road
9. She Don't Know She's Beautiful - Sammy Kershaw
10. I Believe/You'll Never Walk Alone - Barbra Streisand

Bonus: El No Esta Por Ti - Laura Pausini

p.s. I'm leaving in about 2 hours to go run the relay! Wish our team "Erv's Angels" luck!!

No comments: