Friday, June 27, 2008

Random 10 Friday


I have some questions:

1st of all: Does anybody know why my photo at the top of my blog is crooked? Why can't I get it centered? It's been bugging me for months and I can't stand it anymore.
Along those same lines, many of you have some really cute collages on your headers. How do you do that?

B: Do any of you know how to get movies onto my I-pod. It's high time I use this big old I-pod for what it was made more. I have a TON of music on it, but I thought for our flight tomorrow it would be nice to have a movie or two on there for Peter.
TJ and KJ will be sitting in the row in front of us, and will have the portable DVD player. I just think it would be REALLY nice if Baylie has something to entertain her, so I can get some good reading time in!

I want to know if I can put my DVD's that I have onto my I-pod, and I also don't know how to put movies from I-tunes on my I-pod either. (No, it is NOT as easy as doing music. I don't know why, but I can't figure it out).

Y Tres: Actually, that's all the questions I have. I just wanted to show off my mad Spanish skills.
My husband brought to my attention yesterday that apparently the word I have been using all these years for "Remember" is actually the word for "Souvenir". But, he won't tell me what the actual word is. He always says, "Look it up.. It'll last longer" I HATE THAT! Why won't you just TELL Me! He's so determined for me to be smart, I'd rather him just think for me. It's so much easier.

I bought two new CD's today for my trip.
Colbie Caillat, and Jack Johnson. Good chillin' music! Great for listening to while reading a book on a plane (that is assuming all the monkeys behave themselves)

By the way, if I didn't mention, I am flying to Oklahoma tomorrow, with my three little monkeys, to visit my gorgeous sister, Kristen. I'm a little freaked out about flying with all of the kids by myself. Actually, the flying part, I'm okay with. It's the getting from the terminal to the bag claim, to the car rental counter, with all our luggage, without losing anybody, that concerns me.
I would really like to hire a Sherpa for when I land in OKC. Anybody know where I can find one of those?
Clint is dropping me off at the airport tomorrow, so I'll be OK (no pun intended) at the SL airport. After we land, I have a 1 1/2 hour drive from OKC to Enid, where my sister lives. She had sent me directions, so hopefully I can manage.
Clint will be joining us on Thursday. He just can't get away from work for longer than a couple of days. Talk about a work-a-holic! I hope he doesn't have too much fun without us!
Actually, he is getting my dream come true this week. I would absolutely LOVE to be left home alone for a few days. Doesn't that sound nice? Aahhhhh. (that's me settling into a hot bath with a good book, after a day of shopping, pedicure and massage.)...someday......

Ok, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, back to the point. New CD's. Random 10 Friday. Ok, yeah, I'm cheating a little today. I just wanted to add some songs from the new stuff.

Here you go:
1. Realize - Colbie Caillat
2. Sleep Through the Static - Jack Johnson
3. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
4. All at Once - Jack Johnson
5. If I Had Eyes - Jack Johnson
6. Midnight Bottle - Colbie Caillat
7. Viva La Vida - Coldplay (for Motherboard)
8. Continuum - John Mayer
9. Little Voice - Sara Bareilles
10. If I Don't Stay the Night - Mindy Mccready

Bonus: Cosas De La Vida - Eros Ramazotti


p.s. I just put in my new Jack Johnson CD and it's skipping. On EVERY song. Crap. Now I have go argue with those mean Target people, who say you can't return a CD after it's been opened. How the hell am I supposed to know the CD doesn't work without opening it? Seriously!
Wish me luck!

No comments: