Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Turkey Trot!


Calling all Runners!
(and wanna be-runners/walkers)

If you will be in the Davis County (UT) area on Thanksgiving morning, then come run with us!!

What: Turkey Trot Fun Run!
5k, 10k, and 10 mile run


When: Thanksgiving morning, Nov 27, 2008
7:00 a.m.


Where: Sherrie's house
Email me for directions


How: I have mapped out a course for 3, 6, and 10 miles routes. Come and run whichever route suits you. I can also tell you a 2 mile route, too, but come on! Push yourself and do the 5k!!


Why: Because you'll burn enough calories to cancel out all that Thanksgiving food. What more reason do you need that that?


Cost: Free!! This is just a fun run, and an excuse to get together as friends, and get some good exercise, and have fun!


So, if you are in the Davis County area, and are interested in running with us, send me an email to pianorunner@yahoo.com
and I will send you directions to the start.
(For obvious reasons, I am not posting my address here.)


So come run, and have fun!!!

13 comments:

Robin Beck said...

Hey Sher,
I am working on posting the stocking giveaway right now-Give me a couple of more hours... Go enjoy the dance my elves and I did for everyone on my blog till I get the giveaway posted!
Robin~♥ Ho Ho Ho!

BMK3 said...

oh wow, sounds like fun! I totally wish we could, i have to work on Thanksgiving, lame i know! Maybe i will encourage my husband to go!

Nick and Stacey said...

Good for you! What alot of work, you are amazing!

Jen said...

Dang, if I were a runner, I'd got for it, but you'd find me dead on the road one block down the map. Lol! Sounds like fun. Have a great time.

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like you'll have a great time!

Peggy said...

What do you wear when you run in freezing temps that early? I think I'd freeze my buns off. If I'm feeling really energetic that day, maybe I'll join you. But I can probably only go a mile. Or two.

Mikki said...

I wish I lived close by. I'd totally come and walk at least. HOpe you have a lot of fun!
Just read your post for Sunday. Loved it. I was wondering the other day how your cd is coming. I can't wait to hear it.
I think that music is pivotal in church and in helping to feel the spirit. I am always so moved by it.

Elisa said...

Umm. Yeah. Can I just walk? Cause seriously!!! I can't even run to the mailbox...

word ver: sandradd. Yes. Sand is radd...

kitchenditcher said...

Running before a Thanksgiving meal? You are my new hero.

chelle said...

Wish I was in the area. I would so be there. We do run a turkey trot every year. But it would be more fun with all of you. m

Elizabeth said...

Have fun running! I'll be at my Mom's house cooking...and eating...I thinking how I should be running...but I won't be! :)

Little GrumpyAngel said...

You make me wish I live in Utah :-) Sounds fun! I'm sure you'll have a blast running with friends.

tiki_lady said...

LOL, i said i would be there on your turkey trot! I thought it was something new from facebook. I'm really not up to par with facebook.