Monday, November 10, 2008

KJ's Birthday

I was going to post about KJ's birthday yesterday, but I just didn't feel like it.
So Saturday, the plan was to go to Chuck E. Cheese (again, I know), and then gather the girls together and go see High School Musical 3. Well, we arrived at Chuck E. Cheese and there was a line going all the way out the door into the parking lot. So, we decided to go bowling instead. KJ had a great time. Our SIL, Erin came with her kids, and they bowled with us.



Afterward, I took the girls, KJ, Peter, and 3 of our cousins, and one friend and one uncle to the movies. Only Peter wanted to leave before the movie ended. Otherwise, everyone had a great time.

Then we had cake and ice cream at home with the family.




I cheated again and ordered a Hannah Montana cake, instead of making one. Sue me.

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Looks like you had a fun day. Friday we celebrated Spiderman's b-day. We went to one of those jump places, but I didn't get a party package. I just told everyone no presents and pay for yourself. (I'm nothing if not cheap!) And we didn't even have a cake.

So no worries. She's going to remember that's it cool, not that you didn't make it. =D

tammy said...

Glad she had a fun time. Sometimes my kids are more excited about the store bought cakes than mine.

tiki_lady said...

she is so cute and happy birthday to her! Every birthday as long as it is celebrated with enthusiasm and with family is a great birthday

Mikki said...

Looks like she had a great day. And it looks like she liked the cake-so don't even stress about it!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

No worries about the cake, If it makes you feel any better... I've never made one for my kids, I always buy them :)