Rule 1. List the first 10 people who have commented on one of your blog posts. I used my last Random 10 Friday, because it has the most comments.
So here's the list:
1. Little Miss
6. Deb (kitchen ditcher)
Rule 2. The meme questions: 10 blogs - 15 questions
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? Well, I've only been reading her blog for a very short time, but I'd have to say Thanksgiving with the Apes. It has me reeling, seething and laughing all at the same time!
2. Has #2 taken any pictures that have moved you? Mostly the ones she posted last week with Christian Bale. Yum!! And her co-worker? A little weird.
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? I have never gotten a reply from any of my comments on her blog. Seriously! What's up with that?!!
4. Which part of Blogland is #4 from? Oh yay! She's from my own backyard (or around the corner, whatev) in Northern Utah! She is also my own personal visiting teaching partner, my very good friend, and I love her to death!!
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? Ummm......I don't know, she pretty darn near perfect if you ask me. Oh, I know. Now that she's gotten her temple recommend, make sure you keep going back often, because it's easy to get out of the habit and make excuses.
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? She has another blog called Healing 4 Life.
It's about eating well, and following the word of wisdom, and I'm trying to follow her advice and improve my diet, in addition to exercising.
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you? Her very being inspires me! She is funny, deep, and intelligent, and I admire her immensely. But this post, written long before I found her blog, but which I found after we reconnected really says a lot about her! Also, this one, even though it didn't quite sway me to the other side, it still gave me a lot to think about!
8. How often do you comment on #10's blog? I'm pretty much hit and miss on everyone's blogs. I know I've commented a few times on Devri's blog, I could probably be a better commenter.
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? Of course! She is hilarious and I laugh at everything she writes! I would love to meet her in person someday to see if she is really that funny, or if it's just her blog alter-ego.
10. How did #5's blog change your life? I really loved her post about Hope. It lifted me up, and when I was very near rock bottom. Also, she is another one of my imaginary friends who I have come to know and love through blogging.
11. Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? Motherboard is my VT partner, and Little Miss was my best friend in 5th grade, and dated my husband, and we recently became reconnected through blogging!
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? Gee, I really don't know. Maybe I should do a post about that, and have everyone tell me who they know in real life. Maybe that'll bring in some extra comments!!
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? Probably Motherboard with her bucket fillers.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? Mary, Motherboard and Kristina!!
15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? Shelle, with her post about hope when I really needed it, and Motherboard, whenever she leaves me sappy comments about how much she loves me!